Monday, November 30, 2009

Nate and I... =)

Nate is one of my favorite bothers. We have so much fun together, either by saying crazy things or just being silly. :) He only embarrasses me some of the time. ;) I remember my last year of high school and we'd be upstairs in our rooms working on math and we would send each other silly notes, or I'd just come bother him and it would end up that nothing got done. :) I always got so bored then when I had graduated that I would still go and bother Nate, until Mom would get on to me because Nate wasn't getting any school done. :) I really miss being home to hang out with him all the time...I think he misses me too, but he's a guy and wouldn't say so. ;-) Love you Naters!

My "cute" brother. ;) Kay, Nate, and I were all talking on my bed when I said something and Nate of course thought I meant that he was cute... =)

He was pretending to be Gandalf. :)

We were dancing...crazy, I know. =)

Hmm...not exactly sure what we were doing here... :)

I do have a pretty good-lookin' brother. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I object to that "cute" thing. I never said I was cute! That's embarrassing...

    ReplyDelete