Friday, November 13, 2009

My twin

Elisabeth and I are eight years apart but we could easily pass as twins. Wherever we go everyone says how much we look alike, and then they ask which one of us is older... I hate that. Surely I don't look THAT old. ;) hehe. Ok, I don't mind it too much. :) I've been told that we look, talk, and have the same expressions. I don't think all that's true, but I guess I'm not one to say since I really didn't think we looked that much alike...until everyone would call me Ellie (Elisabeth goes by Ellie at work). When I'm working everyone hast to take a second look to realize it's not Elisabeth. It's funny when they start a conversation and then say: "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were Ellie." It's really bad though when they just come up and start talking as if we've been friends forever and I have no idea who they are... I've had that happen lots!


2 comments: