Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two more days!!

Yay! Friday I get to go home! :) I love being able to go home even if it's only for a few days. Just have to make it through a van shift tomorrow and a 9-V on Friday. Woohoo! For those of you wondering, a 9-V just means a 9-5 shift at a certain base...and it means I may end up doing long distant transfers.

I was supposed to work today but instead I traded my shift so I could go with Elisabeth to St. Louis. We went to the mall, DSW, and managed to walk away without anything. Amazing. :) We had a good time though and that's all that really matters. =)

I'm a little bored right now. Elisabeth is working out at the gym (yes, I'm being incredibly lazy), and Patrick is working. So it's just me and the dog, who surprisingly enough isn't running around in circles like he's got his head on wrong. =)

1 comment:

  1. blogs are great fun! I have one too. sometimes I think my random posting are boring to everyone but me..but they're still fun, and have helped me get back in touch with my writing!

    ReplyDelete