Sunday, November 15, 2009

Very tired Hill = very random post....

Wow, what a day! Work was crazily slow...one call for eight hours. Yesterday we ended up getting two. Nobody wanted to be transported either... I think it has something to do with me, someone called the ambulance base today and when I answered they hung up. LAME! Surely, I'm not that scary of a person! ;)Ok, maybe I am. =) At least I'm happy about it. hehe, actually I'm just extremely tired. I really should go to bed, but what's the fun in that? Elisabeth and Patrick should be home soon and then I'm going to eat some pumpkin cake that's insanely good. :) Yeah, that's just what I need, sugar...and right before bed too. But sugar keeps me alive so I have to keep eating it. =) Just as chocolate keeps my muscles from dying... ;) Haha, sorry to those of you who didn't hear about my theory. :)

Ok, so I got quite a bit done today (before I got tired). I worked till 3, came home and rearranged my room, got ready for church, went to church and didn't get back till after 8. And then now I've been sitting here like a lazy bum... Isn't that a great day? ;)

I'm off tomorrow so that's awesome! I'll probably run in the morning, go to Wal-Mart, and then get some shots... Because life wouldn't be as great without a nurse sticking a needle in you. It's the little things in life. ;)

Sorry about the random, very weird post... but now you know what I'm really like when I'm tired, by myself, and my brain comes up with strange things. It really doesn't happen all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment