Saturday, November 14, 2009

A week with family and it's back to work...

I had an awesome week with my family! I wish I could've stayed for the weekend since everyone was going to be together, but I guess I'll just have to wait until Christmas. :)

Right now, I'm sitting at work being very bored. I got on shift at 3 and we haven't had a call and it's almost 8...amazing...that doesn't happen very much. It makes for a very long shift. Thankfully, Elisabeth let me use her laptop or otherwise I would be even more bored then I am. :) Mythbusters is pretty interesting to watch too. Did you know that it takes 8,000 pounds to force apart two interlocked phone books? Pretty fascinating stuff... =)

Well, this is probably the most boring post ever... my life is like that sometimes. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment