Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What to write...

Man, I have nothing to write about... how terrible. :) I would fill up my entire blog with pictures (cause I love them), but I don't have any pictures on Elisabeth's laptop. So...you won't be getting any pictures until I go home, which might be awhile.

Another long day is over with. We did one transfer to Scotland... woohoo, I went to Scotland in a day! Ok, so not really... it was to Scotland county which is close to Iowa. We were ten miles from the border. :) How exciting! It really wasn't that exciting to sit in the back of an ambulance for 3 hours though... Anyway, tomorrow I get to do a Day 13. Don't ask me what it is cause I have no idea... I'm assuming it's office work or something...not exactly thrilling but I guess my life can't be thrilling every day, now can it? ;) I crave exciting things; I'm not really into the boring stuff. =)

So...there's my nothing-to-write-about post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment