Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family picnic!

Today we headed to Maramec Springs for a picnic and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day. The weather had said it was to be in the 50's but it ended up being in the higher 60's and was an awesome November day. :)

I absolutely love this picture! We were all headed back to the van after walking around the park and I was able to snatch this of mom and dad. I think it's cute. :) They are the best parents in the whole world and I love them so much!

Josh had to work, but Janessa and Paige were able to join us. Paige is such a cutie and everyone loves holding her and taking her wherever she wants to go. :) Yes, we spoil our nieces, but that's what aunts and uncles are for. =)

I love these two so much! We're so silly, and sometimes mean to each other, but we have so much fun. :)

Not sure why they both have the same expression, but it's pretty cute. :)

Not exactly sure what their doing... :)

Yes, Nate and I are very silly...pretty much all the time. =)

SOO cute!! =)

Probably yelling about something. :)

Holding her ears... something Janessa always did. :)

Adalie is growing up way too fast! She's taller than me now... or maybe I'm growing shorter. :)

Aww, we're so cute! ;) hehe.

Well, that's enough pictures for now... =)

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary! We miss you so much back here in Rolla. It'll be so great to be able to see what you're up to on your blog! your family's the funnest and funniest one I know--especially you and Nathan:) Your mom said he really misses you at home! Are you coming back for the next play performances??

    megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I miss you all too! I'm disappointed that I won't get to be a part of Pride and Prejudice, but I am definitely planning on coming to at least one performance...maybe I'll make it to two. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda look like a bum with my long hair. Hmm...I'll be getting it cut next week though.

    ReplyDelete