Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I think I have a talent for writing random posts. ;-)

So, I worked today... Yeah, that's pretty much all I do. Working 9-5 is nice cause you don't have to get up early, but it's late enough when you get off that you don't feel like doing anything except lay around and eat chocolate truffles...yes, I've eaten quite a few. I should be feeling guilty, but I don't. ;-) I'll run it off tomorrow. Oh, and then I'm going to make cookies. Haha, I think all I do is eat and work! Ok, I do go running some. =) So the plan for tomorrow is to take Elisabeth to work, run, make (and eat) chocolate chip cookies, and go to Wal-Mart. :) Sounds like an awesome plan, doesn't it? :) Actually, I can't eat too many cookies cause I'm taking them to work. I think my partner might be upset if I didn't bring cookies since I told him today that I would have some for him. :) I love having an excuse to make cookies! =) We'll see how they turn out though since for some reason Elisabeth's oven has a thing against me...I'm pretty sure it hates me. The nice thing is it can't talk back when I get on to it...it takes it so well. ;-) I've figured out that most things in this house seem to hate me...the sewing machine, the oven... Oh, and the new table...it didn't like me screwing things into it. ;-) Thankfully, Elisabeth and Patrick don't hate me...and I suppose the dog doesn't either. =)

Well, most of you probably thought you knew what I was like, but now you're thinking, "She is the most random, strange girl ever!" =)

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing this isn't the Tom Cruise partner.
    Oooh...guess what?? During "Scrooge", someone told me they thought I looked like Tom Cruise after the show. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no it wasn't. =) I'm sorry someone said that to you...must have been terrible for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed and said..."yeah, I get that a lot". =) Actually I do...it's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is weird...I don't think you look at all like him and you most certainly don't act like him. Sorry if I just burst your bubble. ;)

    ReplyDelete