Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

Ok, so I do have an excuse for failing to post the last few days... :) Nathan, Kayla, and Adalie all came up on Friday and stayed till this afternoon. We had an awesome time and I really didn't want them to leave... :( But maybe I'll get home before Christmas.

We stayed up late on Friday and then slept in and didn't do a whole lot Saturday morning...laid around. :) In the afternoon we went to The Pinnacles, which is a really cool place! I really wanted to climb the rocks but we had no way of getting across the river and the sun was starting to set. I'll just have to go back. =) Enjoy a few of the scenery pictures... I'll get some others put up tomorrow. :)





This is my favorite! I love how it turned out. =)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures! I had a wonderful weekend!! We should definitely do this again, sometime. :)
    ~Kay~

    ReplyDelete