Sunday, November 1, 2009

First blog...here it goes. :)

Ok, so I've never done a blog before and this could be a dangerous thing. :) I'm hoping it'll really help with my writing skills since I am totally pathetic at writing anything. So, those of you who care to read what I write, try to bear through and maybe I'll improve as time goes on. =)

The name of my blog is from a quote "Learn to smile through the storms". I think it's a challenge for us to always look on the bright side of things even though life gets hard and to smile through the storms. This can be very hard to do, but I have realized that the storms are God's way of teaching us something. The storms may be rough, but we have a Saviour who has promised to never leave us. What assurance we have knowing that our life is in the hands of a Saviour who is always there, and who never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment