Monday, November 9, 2009

Boring day...

I'm back in Columbia (my second home), but I get to go home again tomorrow! :) I'm soo happy! I had to work today and then I go in again tomorrow. I was able to trade my van shift on Friday so I'll head home tomorrow after work and then stay till Saturday morning...then I have to be back at work around 2:30. Lame! I guess it's not that bad. :)

Work was very boring today... I guess that's a good thing. :) We had one emergency call and one transfer... I did almost fall asleep on the transfer. Thankfully, I had some gum and that helped a little...it's really bad when you're chewing gum and still falling asleep. Isn't the purpose of gum to keep you from falling asleep? :)

Well, I need to go stuff some clothes in a bag and head to bed... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment