Thursday, November 5, 2009

No pain! =)

Today was the first day that I've ran without pain. It's a great feeling. :) The last couple months my shins (mostly just my left) have really bothered me every time I ran. It kept getting worse to where it bothered me even when I wasn't running. I'm not sure how it got so bad, possibly from running in balled shoes, harder surfaces, wearing uncomfortable boots almost every day for 8 hours; anyway, Elisabeth had some kinesio tex tape and you place it on your shin and it actually works! It's awesome that tape can make you feel so much better. :) So I am very happy that I'll now be able to run without pain.

Work was busy! Sometimes you don't get really anything on the van, but today I had six transports. I had a headache and was starving by the time I was done...but ibuprofen and crackers took care of that. :)

It's nine thirty and I probably need to get packed so I'm ready to head home after work. But packing is totally lame and I would rather just be lazy on the couch. :) Actually, if I sit here too long I'll end up falling asleep... not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment