Monday, November 2, 2009

1 month

I've been working for a month now. Time really goes by fast! I love working on the ambulance, there's always something new to learn and of course it's exciting to drive with lights and sirens. ;)

Today I worked the van and so I just take older people to either their home, rehab, or the tons of different nursing homes we have around here. I am getting a lot better with knowing my way around town; at least I know the main streets now. I still get mixed up though when I'm trying to drive back to the hospital from a call, but so far I've never gotten lost. =) Well...I take that back, my first transfer my partner and I got lost in Kansas City and couldn't find the ambulance entrance. They really need to put up signs that tell us where to go, it would be so helpful. It's a terrible thing to get lost with a patient in the back. Thankfully, the patients don't seem to mind...at least they've never said anything. :)

Kay, I hope that's good for tonight. =) I know you probably wanted me to write something longer but my brain is shutting down and I need to head to bed...have to work again tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment