Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No, this isn't another random post... ;-)

I'm really worn out and I'm bored at work... terribleness. I only have about 45 minutes left and then I plan to go home and "try" to take a nap. Hopefully, I succeed. :) I started my week out with about 4 hours of sleep on Monday and I've decided that's not a wise idea. So...what I really need to do is go to bed early every night so I'm not tired at work. But I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. There's just so much that I want to do when I get home that it seems crazy to go to bed at 10. I felt like I was getting a cold this morning so I think that's a sure sign that I really need more sleep... I usually feel like that if I haven't gotten enough sleep. Oh, I'm off tomorrow so that's exciting. :) Yay! Surely that means I get to sleep in? Nope, still have to go watch kids at 7. But at least I can go back home and sleep if I need to. :) For those of you wondering, I'm working Saturday and that's why I'm off tomorrow.

Well, what other exciting things have happened in my life lately... Hm, not really anything. ;-) Oh, I did donate blood last week. =) That was exciting! :) Yes, I just love getting stuck with needles. ;) Ok, so not really. :) I had been wanting to donate blood for awhile now and just never found where to go (I'm a little lazy sometimes :)). Then the Red Cross called while I was working in the office... they asked if I was a blood donor and when I said no, they hung up. Wow, just because I hadn't donated blood before surely doesn't mean you have to treat me like dirt! ;-) So, that's what made me decide to go and get rid of some of my awesome blood. ;-) I was afraid my iron would be too low, but thankfully, it wasn't. I think I surprised the lady that I wanted to watch her stick me and then when she sprayed blood all over the place she was surprised how well I took it (my blood was really dying to get out of me ;)). Blood really doesn't bother me that much and I think it's rather fascinating to watch a huge needle get stuck in you. :) Yeah, I know that's weird. It just makes me jealous that I can't do it. ;-) So, yep, I plan on giving as much blood as I can before I try to leave the country. :) I'm pretty sure you can't ever donate once you've been to Africa.

Well, I'm going to shut my rambling brain up now and leave you all in peace. ;-) Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment