Monday, February 15, 2010

Food! ;-)

I'm starving! Normally, I'm eating by now but a client is with Mary and so I wasn't sure if it would be totally rude if I were sitting at my desk stuffing my face. ;-) Ok, so I really don't stuff my face... :) I suppose I'll wait and hope that they don't stay too long. Food sounds so good right now. Oh, and Mary gave me chocolates! I love chocolate...they're pretty much my favorite thing. ;-) I have thought about trying not to eat chocolate for a whole week (just to see if I could), and so far I've not done it... I've just made it a couple days. Then I think I'm dying because of lack of chocolate. ;-) Hehe. I know I wouldn't die from lack of chocolate, but I might come really close. So, I figure there's no point in endangering myself. ;-)

Well, I had an awesome time with my family but I had to leave Sunday morning because we thought the snow might make the roads bad... It ended up not being that bad but it's better that I didn't try and wait till later when it could've been bad. Anyway, I got a few pictures and some video's that I'll try and post up someday. Notice I said someday....since I haven no idea when I'll get to it. :) Oooh, and there's one of Nate playing Dumb Song. :) He'll probably hate me if I put it up but it's so awesome sounding and he does a really good job for only having it for a little bit. =)

Oh, and I did an exciting thing and finally bought a laptop. :) Yay!! Well, I don't have it yet but it's ordered and now I just have to wait for it. I'm hoping it'll get here tomorrow but that might be wishful thinking. :) I ordered it Thursday night so maybe it'll be here. :)

I took an evening shift tonight so I'll be leaving work early and heading over to Vandiver to work. :) At least there's not supposed to be a ton of snow like last week...that was really not fun to drive an ambulance with slick roads. Thankfully, I didn't have any trouble driving in it and we didn't have to transport anyone. :)

Well, forget the whole rude thing! I'm going to stuff my face anyway!... and if someone doesn't like it they can... well, I don't know what they can do. ;-)

1 comment: