Monday, February 8, 2010

An awesome weekend and it's back to work. :-)

It's lunch time yet again and I'm posting at work. :) I was singing but than someone came in so that has shut me up for awhile... and because it's terribly hard to sing and write at the same time. ;-) Maybe some of you are able to but my brain doesn't work that way.

I had a wonderful weekend and it's sad that it's already over. I got a few pictures of the girls that I will try and post up but it may be awhile. :) Hannah, Jacob, and the girls got here Friday afternoon and that evening we sat around and didn't really do anything. :) Except talk a lot. =) Saturday, us girls went to the movies, had coffee, and went to Wal-Mart. :) Then that evening we all went out to dinner at a Japanese steakhouse...which the little girls were fascinated by. :) Sunday, we went to church, had lunch, brought home Cold Stone Creamery, and then the rest of the day was spent watching movies, talking, and eating...the guys played video games while the girls watched movies. =)
Abigail and Bethany are growing up so fast and they seem to get cuter every time I see them! And no, I'm not just a prejudiced aunt. ;-) Abigail is talking so well and it's hilarious to hear the things she says. :) Bethany is just a little chunk and as cute as can be! :) She's crawling really well and was very excited to be crawling up the stairs. :)

Well, I'm working till 2:30 and then I'll head over to the base and work from 3 till 11. So, today is rather a busy day but I've been drinking my coffee so I should be able to make it through without falling sleep. ;-) The weather is supposed to get yucky later so I'm sure my shift will be very busy...hopefully we'll have time to eat dinner or something. It's always a bummer to miss dinner because you're running calls like there's no tomorrow. ;-) I don't think I've ever actually missed a dinner, it's just been later than I normally eat... but I have missed lunch a couple times. Haha, so last week I was told I looked "vibrant" in my uniform. :) Last Thursday, I came in the office (while working on the ambulance) to pick up my coat that I had left. Mary saw me and said the next day that I looked vibrant in my uniform and looked so happy. :) I really do love working on the ambulance. I love the excitement of everything, and when you get along really well with your partner it's always a plus. :)

Only an hour left and I leave for job #2. :) Time to warm up my coffee. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment