Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Work....yet again.

Man! It stinks like smoke, it's cold, I'm dead tired, and I'm really wanting the cupcakes that are sitting at home. What a day... and it's not even over yet. Oh well... I certainly won't die from lack eating cupcakes. I ate like a million last night. ;-)

So, I think I should seriously try and get to bed at a decent hour (10:00) tonight....cause I am way tired and feel like falling asleep at my desk...and my stupid head is bothering me. And I've found out that there is no point in trying to take a nap because I can never fall asleep and it just makes me frustrated. Why is it that the only time you can fall asleep would be while you're at work? Totally lame...

Haha, so it's taken me an hour to write two paragraphs. :) Isn't that terribly rotten.... Ok, so not really. I've been working and that's my excuse for slow writing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment