Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lunch time! ;-)

It's lunch time!!! Ok, so I'm not really that excited about it. =)
I am sitting at work with nothing to do and wondering how I'm supposed to fill up the next 4 hours. There's no music and I really might go insane... I work better if I have music playing and it really helps during the times when you have nothing to do. Of course, then I might start singing and I don't think Mary (my boss) would probably enjoy that too much. ;-) She's out on her lunch break right now so I have been singing to myself and talking. Yes, I talk to myself. =) But who doesn't when you're sitting all by yourself and no one's around? :-) This morning hasn't been too busy... I prepared 7 tax returns, answered phone calls, filed papers, mailed letters, and shredded paper. I think this afternoon I'll be entering a few things in QuickBooks, but mostly I'll be answering the phone. I always hated answering the phone at home and now I'm always talking on the phone and then calling people.... the best is when telemarketers call and I get to hang up on them. ;) It's so fun! Hehe. I really do enjoy the small things in life. =D

Oh, on a different note... Hannah, Jacob, and the girls are coming up to visit this weekend! :) I'm so excited!! I love spending time with the girls and only wished they lived closer so I could spoil them like any aunt should. ;-) They really are missing out by not spending more time with me... :) They're supposed to be coming up Friday after I'm done working and then stay till either Sunday or Monday. We're going to have so much fun! =)

Ok, I wrote the above over an hour ago and I've now finished with QuickBooks. Boy, was that hard! Whoever wrote the checks I was having to read did a terrible job and I really couldn't understand what any of them said. Well, I knew Wal-Mart but that was about it. Crazy people that make life confusing for the rest of us. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! We're coming to see you in 2 days! Don't bother to make anything...we'll just do something easy like pizza and I'm bringing cookies that you have never had and that you'll probably love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I decided I would be too tired to actually cook on Friday... so pizza it is! =) Ooh, coookies... I really love cookies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete