Friday, February 12, 2010

Guess what?! It's another random post! ;-)

So....What to talk about. ;-) Oh, I'm going home today! Very exciting. =) I'll get to see all of my nieces again, which is totally awesome. And of course, my wonderful family. :) And, if everything works out this afternoon, I'm hoping to be home for dinner. Yay for food!! ;-) What can I say? I really love food. ;) Hehe

I'm a little bored right now... not much is happening and I've finished everything that Mary needed me to. So, I'm sitting here...not singing. I've already done that. I actually was wondering how thin the walls are? Cause I can sometimes hear our neighbors talking and so I wonder if they've heard me singing. How embarrassing!! Well, as long as I never have to meet them then it shouldn't be too embarrassing. ;-) Oh, speaking of embarrassing moments...or should I say, "blond" moment. ;-) Earlier this week I was working on the ambulance and got off work at 11, with my car totally covered in snow. Totally lame, but that's not the point. So, M goes out to brush off my car since I didn't have any gloves and she said I should stay inside (of course I didn't listen), and when I couldn't open my door, B comes over to open it for me. And when he failed to get it open that's when I realized that it's really a good idea to unlock the door before attempting to open it. Yeah, so that's why I have blond highlights, and why I get laughed at all the time. =) I did laugh at myself though. Sometimes it amazes me how dumb I am. :-)

Well, that's all of my life for now... maybe there will be more later... most likely. ;-) Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh, and I have been drinking coffee today... for those of you wondering. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment