Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quiche and a strange deer. =)

Ok, so I'm sorry I never got pictures up last weekend. I really meant to but Sunday was a lot busier than I thought it was going to be...and Saturday I was playing with my adorable nieces. Oh, and I got my hair done. =) I decided to do something crazy and cut it all off to look like Nate's hair. ;-) Hehe. Ok, so not really...but I did cut it short. =) I was told at work today that now I look like Elisabeth's identical twin. :) Whatever... We still don't look THAT much alike.

We're having quiche for dinner!! =) I'm so excited! I've not had it in forever. I hope they turn out good though cause the oven's doing it's famous "I hate you and I'm going to burn your dinner". Such a retarded oven. I will try not to hate it with a passion. :)

So I went running on Bear Creek trail (it's about a mile from the house), and as I was running back I looked up and a deer was right in front of me and staring at me...probably wondering why I'm crazy enough to be running when it's dark. ;) I quickly moved out of it's way but then it started walking towards me. Talk about freaky! Probably had rabies or something... ;-) Thankfully, it didn't come after me...not sure what I would've done then. Maybe REALLY freaked out. :-) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment