Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

It's Christmas Eve and I'm home! :-) So, we had a little scare this morning... Nate woke up with a stomach virus. Yeah, what a bummer the day before Christmas. But thankfully, he's fine now and nobody else has gotten it so far. Hopefully, we'll all make it through the night okay and everyone will make it here in the morning. It would also really stink if it flooded or something and no one was able to get down. It's not started snowing yet, but I'm really hoping for a white Christmas. =)
This morning we were all trying to be optimistic about not getting the stomach flu, and now we are all a little obsessed with germ-x. ;-) I told the kids it was like a bad dream and Kayla's solution to the problem was that maybe we all needed to go back to bed and we'd wake up from it. :) She also suggested that we go into mom and dad's closet and maybe we'd end up in Narnia. ;) hehe, you've gotta love Kayla's awesomeness. We stayed up till two in the morning having one of our long conversations that mostly consists of us laughing and saying some of the most silliest things ever. We were both about to go to bed and she asked me what I thought was in the big package that Hannah and Jacob had given for the family. I started laughing and said the first thing that popped into my head was a folding chair. I have no idea why that was my first thought but it was late and so that's what I'm blaming it on. :) What can I say, my mind goes strange late at night.... but so does Kayla's so it doesn't matter. ;) Sorry Kay, but you say some pretty strange/hilarious things whenever I'm with you. You're one of my favoritest sister though and I miss our long conversations when I'm gone. You all really wouldn't believe the quotes she can come up with. :) There are absolutely brilliant and hilarious... and they always make me laugh. :)
There really is no place like home. :) I love being here and hate it when I have to leave... I'm very happy and can't think of any place I would rather be then right here with them....even if that means being a "barfing buddy" to my siblings. ;-)

I hope you all have a wonderful and merry Christmas! Take the time to remember how much God has given you and to give thanks for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment