Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Jersey here I come!!!

I'm leaving for New Jersey tomorrow!!! =) Yes, I'm excited. :) Our plane leaves sometime around 2... not exactly sure on the time. And we'll be back early morning on Friday the 13th. :) I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, but I probably won't post any till after I'm back.
I haven't even gotten anything packed yet and I don't get off work till 7. Oh well... I'm always a last minute packer anyway. :) I was only supposed to be working an evening shift today, but then they called asking me to work the night as it needed to be covered. So here I am... writing a post while I'm working. I was told this morning was pretty steady, but we've only gotten two calls all evening... and nothing major wrong. I'm hoping tonight will be restful and I won't be tired tomorrow.

Ok, so I read back over what I just wrote and I realize how jumbled it sounds, but I'm too tired (already) to go back and change anything. So please, just bear through.

7 comments:

  1. Darling, I didn't understand anything in that post. ;) Hehe, just kidding. You really need to change your background, though, because I'm seeing a lot of photobucket signs, and white backgrounds are not cool.
    Have an awesome time in NJ! And try not to dream of me *every* night. :)
    I love you!!

    ~Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you commented! :) I know I need to change it, but I haven't had enough time. Maybe when I return. :)
    I'll try not to dream of you *every* night. ;-)

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, I'm pretty sure Hillary didn't dream about you....if she was going to dream about anybody, it would be me.:D Right, Hill?;)
    Love you more!:D
    ~Ad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillary!! Miss you tons!!
    hey Josh and I started another blog here:
    www.bjandnaomibluegrass.blogspot.com
    if you want to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah.... of course I was dreaming about you Adalie! ;)

    Cool! I'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm sure "Willie" dreamed about me every single night.:) possibly even daydreamed about me.:D

    ~Adalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, most likely. Next time I come home, Willie is staying here in Columbia.... cause I'm pretty sure Willie gets more love than Hillary and that is not okay. :)

    ReplyDelete