Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Playing dress up. :)

Ok, so I lied... these are pictures from our evening after going to the beach. :) Liz and I enjoyed our evening while playing dress up. As you can tell from the pictures, we're quite the pair when it comes to being silly. :)

I made cinnamon rolls as Liz's uncle is a huge fan. He doesn't like coffee and told us that he is pretty sure he'd never like it in anything. :) We didn't tell him that there was coffee in the icing. =)

Before getting all dressed up. =)

I'm told the expression I'm making is "so me". :-)

Self-timer is awesome. :)

Love it!

Stuffing the shorts so they'll fit.

I really failed at looking like a guy... oh well. :)

I look like I'm either drunk or on a high... ;)

Liz took this picture herself and it cracks me up! =D

Yeah, she's engaged... not. :)

We don't really like each other all that much. ;)

Kind of looking Russian with the hat....

So excited about her ring. :)

We can look cute every once in awhile. :)

Or not. ;) This picture is hilarious.

Looking very scandalous. ;-)

Ok, there you have it. Hillary is very silly... and Liz is too. ;-) I'm glad she was able to put up with me for a week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment