Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 3!

Finally, I'm going to post more pictures from my trip. :-) This would be day we went to the beach.

I know, you're wondering why I took a picture of car. Actually, there's no good explanation, but I think it's a cool shot of the car. =)

You can't really see the ocean from this picture but it's over there. :)

This is just a completely random picture.

And there it is! With all the millions of people that go with an ocean. :) I didn't get very many pictures as I couldn't swim in the waves and hold my camera. :)

I didn't know we were supposed to be making faces... so I look a little odd. :)

It was fun watching these guys. Some of them even made it in the air! =) I was impressed.

In front of the lighthouse with no name. Mostly because I can't remember it. :)

A 9/11 memorial.

This is actually a piece from one of the world trade centers.

The times of when the planes hit are engraved in the ground.

I think she was worn out... probably from my company. ;-)

We left around 3 or so and Liz and I fell asleep for the trip back as we had an hour drive. We woke up after probably 45 minutes or so and realized we had only gone 10 or 15 miles. Traffic is bad down at the beach.

And that would end Day 3. At least of the pictures, that is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment