Wednesday, April 7, 2010

20 years... :)


I'm posting at 6:33 (am) and that's just a little weird... ;) But I'm up too early and have nothing else to do. Actually, I could find a ton of things to do. ;-) Like.... EATING! Haha. Ok, so I wasn't just thinking about eating. :)

This week has been going really well... mostly because I had Tuesday off and I get Thursday off too. Sweetness! I've not had a day off in the week since... well, it's just been a long time. :) I worked Sunday night and then I work Saturday night on the ambulance. Sunday night was pretty quiet and we didn't get a single call... not too unusual since it was in Centralia and it can be very quiet there. I was happy though because I had to work Monday morning and I didn't really want to be up all night. :) It's very rare when I want to have a shift with no calls... :)
Oh, something pretty significant happened during the weekend... I turned a whopping 20! Really? Hillary turned 20? Wow, she's old! ;) Yeah, Sunday I felt so old that getting out of bed was a pain. Oh, wait... getting out of bed is always a pain especially when it's early. ;-) hehe. No, I don't feel any different and 20 feels the same as 19.Hm... I really wonder what my year 20 will be like? My 19th year consisted of: many attempts at getting a job (what?! Nobody likes me?!;)); quitting violin lessons; teaching my niece to sleep through the night (yes, it was pretty rewarding); Bethany being born, being in charge of my siblings for a whole month while mom was gone with Nanny at the hospital; learning from the mistakes I made and having a joy and peace through it all; starting my first job; moving to Columbia; buying a car; starting my second job; buying a laptop; running my first 5K; and best of all, spending most of my year with the most awesome family ever! =) And that's really just to name a few things. :) I'm sure I could come up with a ton more... but than I would probably bore everyone to death. ;-)

The time is 11:15... how sad! It's taken me all day to write this little post. Oh well. As you can see I have pictures up. :) Finally! I have over 400+ pictures that I've been going through... obviously they all won't get posted, but I'll try and post up more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment