Thursday, April 15, 2010

Capturing beautiful moments

Finally, more pictures. :-) I'm so slow when it comes to actually posting pictures up. Anyway, enjoy! =)

I have so many favorites that I can't decide which is the best! :) I love these that just capture the moment perfectly. No posing. :) It's a lot harder to get them than having someone pose for the picture though.

What a cutie! I thought I had missed this shot because she seemed to move as soon as I snapped it. So glad I got it though. :)

I think Kayla took this one and I think it's awesome! Of course, Janessa would say otherwise... but I don't listen when she says all her pictures are bad cause it's not true. =)

Abigail's not really smiling in this one, but I still think it's cute. :)

This girl totally rocks my socks! I love her so much and miss her like crazy! She also thinks all the pictures of her are bad but I disagree with her. :) Isn't she beautiful!?! I'm going to have a hard time keeping the guys away... but I will succeed. ;-) We gotta look out for each other, right Kayla? ;-) Love you, girl!

Well, I need to get ready and head to bible study. Hopefully, I'll get some more pictures put up in the next day or so. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures...I really need to get back to posting, but at least you're keeping up with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do need to get back to posting. I miss your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete