Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is here!

It's already 2011... I have so many things that I want to do and accomplish this year. I have four months till I win a bet with Kayla. ;-) And Kayla, I am going to win. I'm very determined. =)
I'm hoping to get back into my routine of running and so hopefully, I'll be running lots of races! We'll see if my ticker can make it through Hospital Hill again this year... or I may die trying. :)
I'm working on taking the ACT and hopefully after that I'll start taking college classes. Haven't quite decided on a degree yet... but I'm leaning towards language. Hm... maybe I should study abroad... ;-)
Not sure what this year will hold but I'm excited about the prospects. :-) Maybe even Africa will be included. =D

I was planning on writing more, but work is calling and I need to don my blue uniform and plan on saving some lives....or end up sleeping all night. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment