Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a Merry Christmas! :-)

Wow, so this week has been slightly crazy. BUT, Elisabeth came home Tuesday and is now recovering at home. :) She didn't end up needing to have surgery done and so we're hoping that in a couple weeks, when she goes back for x-rays, that it will have healed enough that they won't need to do surgery. She has started to move around some and for the last two days has been spending her days in the recliner in the living room. Keep the prayers coming as it's a long road ahead of her.

Life keeps going on and so does work. Yay! Yes, that was very sarcastic. ;-) I do love my job and I am so thankful that I have it. It's amazing to think that I've been working for a year and two months. Weird, right? It seems like the time has just flown by.
I've been thinking more along the lines of going back to school. Pretty crazy since I always said I was never going to college. :-) We'll see how things go over the next couple months and where the Lord leads with it all. :)

I'm sure so many of you are excited about the possibility of having a white Christmas, but honestly, I'm hoping if it does anything the roads will all be cleared. Work really stinks when it's bad weather. The worse the weather, the more we work. I'm really hoping we won't get the sleet like they say we're supposed to either. My family is supposed to come up from Rolla on Saturday and I'm really hoping they can make it. Christmas wouldn't be the same without them.

Well, I should probably make myself useful... ;-) I hope everyone has a great Christmas weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment