Monday, January 10, 2011

A day off :)

I just finished an incredibly long shift and I'm enjoying the day off. :) I worked from 10:30 on Saturday night to this morning at 8. Last night I got 8 hours of sleep while at work! Incredible.. :) Especially considering the fact that Saturday night I had a combined total of two hours of sleep. I felt awful Sunday morning and my partner was nice enough to let me sleep instead of checking the truck. :) I was able to sleep for two hours before my crazy pager went off informing me that city status was now 0. I made it off of 4 hours of sleep though and the rest of the shift was good. :)
I work tomorrow and Wednesday and then I should be off the rest of the week. So I'm planning on spending tons of time studying, since not a whole lot got done this weekend. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying this snowy day we're getting. :) Be safe on the roads if you have to be out in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment