Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nathan

So, I have a lot of pictures of Nathan... mostly cause he will let me take pictures of him unlike the girls. :) It's such a pain to get any pictures when everyone runs away or hides their faces. I guess I need to improve my skills and snatch their picture without them noticing. :)


I couldn't decide out of these three pictures which one I liked better. So, I put them all up. :)

Now, if only the girls will let me get their pictures... then I shall be one happy girl. =)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, Nathan is pretty awesome like that. :D Can't say the same for myself. ;)But hey, I'm actually sparing you embarrassment! If I let you take pictures of myself, you'd have a cute blog, dorky pictures....doesn't sound so hot, does it? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, if you would just let me take your picture than they could look just as good. :) So, next time I'm home you should let me experiment and take a bunch of pictures. =) I'll even let you go through them and decide whether they're acceptable or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I'll think about it. =) When are you planning on coming home? Better be soon, cause I'm just dying to paint your nails!:D And you absolutely have to bring Willie with you. No questions about it. Okay? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea... :( I had all this weekend off but I'm needed around here to help with E. I'll see you Sunday though. :) OH, and Willie is definitely not coming... he steals all the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! I completely forgot that you're coming to the concert Sunday! How awesome! =)Oh c'mon...Willie *has* to come!! I'd just die without him! You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?? :P hehe...and besides, we love you guys equally. =) <3

    ReplyDelete