Monday, May 17, 2010

There once was a veggie....

Guess what?!?! The forecast is predicting a sunny day tomorrow! =) Yay!!

Last night was a very good night. :) I got to bed a little after midnight and than slept till 6 something when we got our first call. And the best thing was actually being able to sleep well in those 6 hours. :) I did end up taking a nap later this afternoon, so I guess it wasn't quite enough. :) It was nice to have the day off without work, except now I feel like a veggie on the couch... that is, if veggies sat on couches. ;-) I work tomorrow evening and than I'm off for the rest of the week.
Lets see, I'm going home Wednesday morning and staying till Friday afternoon. I will then come back to Columbia and stay at my aunt and uncle's house. They are going to a wedding out of state and so I'll be watching their kids till Monday. Should be fun. :)

Today, I ran for the first time since my race over a week ago. It went better than last week when I tried to run and couldn't, but I still ended up running with pain. It was probably a dumb idea to run the 10K so close to my half marathon and when I was already hurting. So, last week I suffered with my decision and had to take off the entire week hoping to heal whatever it was I hurt. Which, we've still not figured that out. And my shin on my left leg has started flaring up and I'm sure it's because I was compensating (when running) for the pain I was having in my right leg. It really is too bad you can't go and get new legs somewhere... I could really use another pair. ;-) I mean, how cool would it be to go to a store and say, "Yes, I'd like two new legs. Preferably ones that have the muscles already built in." ;-) lol. Okay, I know that's silly, but it would be funny. =)

I do have video's and pictures that I need to put up, but as I said before, I'm being a veggie and as we all know... VEGGIES DON'T DO ANYTHING! ;-)
Hm.... maybe it is time for me to go to bed. ;-) I'm sure most of you are rather concerned about my odd sense of humor and complete weirdness... I guess I should be concerned about it too, but I'm not at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment