Friday, March 19, 2010

It's sunny and I'm going home!

I'm going home today!!! I'm sooo excited! I'll get to see all of my nieces too! I love my family so much and I don't think I'll ever get tired of going home and spending time with them. :) Unfortunately, I have to leave Saturday night because I work at 7 in the morning on Sunday. Oh joy... it's my own fault though. I wasn't supposed to work but when you leave on your schedule that you're free to work than you feel really bad when someone calls and asks you to work, and you tell them you can't. And since I'm still somewhat "new" than I try to get on everyone's good side and take their shifts when I can. The one good thing is that I'll get 40 hours on the ambulance this coming week instead of 16 like I was scheduled to. :) I'm looking at a very busy week though, since, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I'll work in the office. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I'll work on the ambulance. And on some of those days I'll watch kids in the morning. Then guess what?! I start it all over again the following week! :) Time really flies when you're working every day.... but sometimes it doesn't feel like you make enough money for all the time you put in. :) Isn't that retarded? ;) I think so even if no one else does. ;-)
Can you tell I've had coffee today? :D I didn't go to bed till after midnight and then got up at5:30... and so I'm hoping the coffee will give me the energy I need for this evening so I don't fall asleep while watching Pride and Prejudice. :) Some people might get upset with me if I did that. :) I don't snore so I could probably get away with it. =D

Nothing too exciting has happened this last week... Yesterday I worked ambulance and we didn't get a single call the entire day! It was insane. I did get teased the the whole time I was there about every little thing. I don't really help it either when I say something very blond. ;) I've told them that's why I have blond highlights. =) Oh, and my partner got a big kick out of it when he told me the light was green and I almost went even though it was red. It got told to everyone back at the base... which then brought on some more teasing. One time, while I was backing up, my partner hit the side of the ambulance with his hand to make me think I had hit something. I'm told that it means everyone likes you... Hm, funny way of showing it. ;) I've actually not had it too bad, considering some of the jokes they play on others. I'm glad mine's just teasing. :)

Well, I think I'll dust and vacuum the office since I have nothing else to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment