Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm back! =)

Wow, I'm pretty much awful with this blogging deal. No, I did not fall off the face of the planet, I've just been busy with work and then having fun. =) Nate and I went down to Springfield and spent the weekend with some very good friends of ours. We played poker, went bowling and ice skating, ate lots of candy, played rockband (which I am absolutely horrible at), ate yummy food, and just had an awesome time. :-) I really wish I could post up a few pictures but I don't have any with me. Bummer...

Tomorrow I start working all three of my jobs. How exciting and crazy! :) I really am looking forward to it and just hope it doesn't start being too much. Those of you who didn't know that I had gotten another job, it's babysitting my aunts kids before school. No sleeping in for me. :) So I'll do that in the morning till about 8:30, then I'll work in my uncle's office till 2:30, and then I work till 11 on the ambulance. Talk about a crazy schedule. I have a feeling I'm going to be a very worn out after it's over. Hopefully, I'll still have a smile on my face by the end of the day. ;-)

Nothing too exciting happened today... so it was pretty much a boring day. ;) I did work and that took up most of my day, then I went to Wal-Mart (how exciting...), and then I walked on the treadmill. Okay, so walking on the treadmill IS really boring. There is no excitement to it at all... I'm thinking that maybe Wednesday I'll run outside. :-) I've not ran in 3 weeks and I really miss it. Crazy, I know. I've had a lot of problems with my leg hating me. Why does it have to be like that? ;) It's actually hated me since summer and I ignored it until it started hurting every time I tried to walk. I really should have quit running months ago so that it wouldn't get any worse; but silly me just didn't want to quit. I thought I could run through it and maybe it would eventually go away. Haha, it didn't.... so I guess I learned my lesson.

Hmm....well, I think that's it for the "exciting" news of my life. ;-) I probably should do something more profitable than sitting here on my blog.... I'll call my mom... that's something profitable. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment