Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chocolate that turns into music... ;-)

I would love to have some chocolate right now... but unfortunately, I'm working and cannot leave. So, I'm left to suffer through a few more hours without chocolate. Well, I guess I have to make the money so I can buy the chocolate. =) There's so many things that sound so good to make (sweet things...not real food;), but I never have the ingredients to make anything and when I get off work I tend to just head home to run and then do nothing all evening. I did make dinner last night so I did get something accomplished yesterday besides working. Oh, and I played the piano...it's something right? ;) Nate and I are learning a duet together and so we're supposed to be working on our parts so when we see each other we can actually play it well. :) Haha, we'll see how it goes. ;-) Last time we played it together I had just gotten the music and so we were both sight-reading, which neither of us are very good at, and so most of the time was spent laughing and playing whatever notes we happened to hit. =D Yeah, it didn't sound too great. ;) If I could figure it out I would post the song up so you can hear what Nate and I are supposed to be playing. :) And you can imagine what it would sound like with laughing, wrong notes, Nate saying that we don't need to count the beats when we start, and me telling Nate that he has the wrong rhythm. :) We always have fun though and I miss not being there all the time to bang around with him.

Well, so that was interesting... I went from chocolate to music and I'm sure most of you are thinking that I ramble way too much and that my writing skills are not at all improving... But welcome to my brain of complete ramblings...it's like this pretty much all the time. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment