Thursday, January 21, 2010

Work, work, and more work. :)

So, I'm sitting at work (in the office today), and writing on my blog. Does that mean I'm terrible? No, it simply means that I have nothing to do at the moment and decided to blog. I've been staying pretty busy and then in the evenings I've been so tired and lazy that I have failed to write. But, hopefully this evening I'll post up a bunch of pictures and maybe even a video... or not. I keep forgetting that I never got them copied over to a disk to bring up to Columbia. How terribly lame... Anyway, my 3 jobs are all going well. Keeps me out of trouble and worn out. =) Most mornings I'm either getting up at 5 or 6 and so Saturday and Sundays are my only days to sleep in. Yes, I'm very much looking forward to this Saturday. :) Oh, and I absolutely hate alarm clocks. They're the most annoying things ever! It's either a *BEEP BEEP or an annoying ringtone that is so repetitive. I need something that plays pretty music in the morning. =) Then of course, I might just lay there listening to the music instead of getting out of bed. ;)

My week so far has consisted of office work on Monday (and today), and ambulance on Tuesday and Wednesday. Normally, I would've been babysitting my aunts kids in the mornings but my uncle was home and so I wasn't needed. Oh, and tomorrow I will be working in the office and watching kids. :) So that's my week. Isn't it exciting!? ;-) I enjoy staying busy but today I'm worn out and would love to sleep in and then go running or something. :) Oh, and I don't think coffee does anything to me... Isn't it supposed to wake you up? Cause if so...it's not working.

Some of you may find this funny. :) Yesterday, I had a patient (and a EMT student riding along) tell me I was crazy. :) Haha, how'd you guess?! ;) We started talking about flying and they both liked the smooth flights with no turblances. The student is a fire fighter but he really doesn't like flying... I kind of thought that was funny. :) When I told them that my favorite part was landing, taking off and that the more turblance the better, they told me I was crazy. :) I wonder what they would've said if I told them that I wanted to jump out of a plane. =D It was only a 5 minute transport but we did a lot of laughing in that time. =)

Last Sunday, Kayla had a concert in St. Louis so I ended up going home Saturday afternoon and then going to the concert with them on Sunday. :) I got a few pictures so I'll try and upload them later. Kayla was second violin first chair. Which means out of a bunch of other kids she was probably about 3rd best. =) Yay, for Kayla!! I think her teacher was very impressed since she had never been in an orchestra before and to get that chair she had to be pretty good. :) Duh, we already knew that. :) For a youth orchestra they sounded really good. I was very impressed especially since the music they were playing wasn't easy. I was a little sad that I couldn't be up there playing. I always loved playing with a group and the only orchestra I played in was the UMR (S&T) orchestra. And they were really bad! They ruined about every song they played. :) I think my volin teacher would've had a cow if he heard them play. ;)

Ok, maybe coffee does work. I'm sitting at work by myself, wide awake, and will probably start singing in a little bit... and talking to myself. =) Seriously, I'm not crazy... but what else do you do when you're by yourself? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment