Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More pictures :)

Walking downtown Indianapolis

This monument was pretty cool. :) I wanted a group picture with it in the background, but everyone was too cold. Maybe next time. :)




I tweaked this one a bit and I love the purple sky! =D











Inside our hotel

 The view from our window...not really that great, but still cool since we were on the 13 floor. :)

Yes, Kayla actually did take a picture of herself. ;) Kay, you need to do it more often and show your face. :)

         Kayla is very creative. :) She'll probably hate that I put this picture up, but I think it's pretty awesome.
 Such pretty girls!

While in Indy we were able to visit some good friends. :)


And I think I can honestly say, we all had a great time!


And the beautiful moms had a good time too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment