Thursday, September 1, 2011

More vacation pictures....we're still on the first day! lol

Ok, so back to the vacation pictures.... if you all are still interested. If not, just don't look at them. ;) I'm so helpful. =D

Waiting for our lunch to arrive. 

This was our view during lunch...absolutely beautiful!

 It was such a beautiful day and all my pictures turned out fantastic!


Now who would ever want old beer. ;)

It's a bar for RA's! For those of who you don't know, Nate is an RA at CofO.


I really loved the palm trees. 


This was pretty in color, but I liked it in black and white too. :)



And another palm tree picture. :)


2 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't want to look at your pictures, Hillary? They are so cool, especially the one of the sailboats in b&w. I'm proud of you for taking a few with people in them. :P
    This makes me wish December would come faster. I can't believe I'll be in Florida twice in the same year. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I tried taking pictures of people, but you know that's always hard for me. ;)
    I know! I'm so happy for you! You'll have to take a lot of pictures. Oh, and don't forget to take one of people too. ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete