Thursday, September 1, 2011

Parasailing!

I loved the boat... a lot. :) It was almost as cool as going parasailing, but not quite. ;)


Well, you all know who he is. :)


So.... if you don't hold the leg straps when you go up you'll get a wedgie. Thankfully, they told us that before it happened. ;)

I look like I'm freaking out but really I'm just very excited and probably yelling something. ;)

Man.... I so want to do that again. It was such a blast. :)

We just look like a speck.. 

And we were dunked! That was definitely cool. :)


The guy in red shorts was yelling for us to stand when we came in....

and Nate missed it.... the camera was too fascinating to him. ;)

And it's Uncle Craig and Aunt B's turn!

They had just as much fun as we did. :)

Preparing for "launch"... ;)

Uncle Craig is already taking pictures... love it! :)


Obviously, the guy said something funny... I don't even remember what it was, so I guess it wasn't that funny. ;)

I love how high you get and how peaceful it is. 

I didn't get one of them actually hitting the water.. this is as they were coming up. 

Yeah, they liked it :)

I'm so glad we got to spend time with them. They were pretty fantastic. :)

 

 I really like this picture. They're so happy! :)

Group picture with our boat driver! :)

So, after all these pictures of parasailing, you're probably thinking how fun it would be to do....AND, YOU'RE RIGHT! ;) I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, if you're at the beach it's a must! You won't be disappointed! Well, unless you're afraid of heights...cause then you'll just be freaking out and that is never fun. ;) 
Oh, and the pictures from our water-proof camera didn't copy over to my computer so I'll post them whenever I get them again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment