Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Naval Museum

That is one huge, but very cool, poster. :) 

Nathan spent some time with these guys...not sure what his thoughts of them were. ;)

Its amazing how many planes they fit into this building. Cool thing is that all the planes have been flown at least once. :)


Very intent on something.... 

You can almost imagine that you're flying in one too. ;)



 Aren't we cute? ;)

I think Nate might have to fight the sailor for this girl. ;)

lol, I thought this sign was awesome. :)

Spitting was expensive back in the day.... ;)

I guess some people need shower rules... I mostly just take a shower whenever and however long I want. :)

Not sure what they call this room, but most of you have probably seen it from the movies and know what it is. :D


Do you know what this is? Again, I don't know the exact name but I do know that it's what they use on carriers to launch the jets. :)

The awesome 360 simulators!

That is...............well, that's my brother. ;)

 
Uncle Craig getting sucked up..... Nate, you need to work on staying away from people while you're taxiing. ;)



The only thing wrong with this picture is that we didn't fly. Maybe one day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Great pix Hilary! You and Nathan are so awesome.=) Miss you! ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete