Saturday, August 20, 2011

The lighthouse

My camera lens didn't like the heat so well.... 

Ok, so this lighthouse is "haunted". They have haunted tours (or whatever their called where they talk about the ghosts that have been seen, etc), and my uncle and aunt went to it. My uncle decided to have some fun and so after people had seen the above doll and took pictures, he moved the doll so that it was sitting up. Mind you that it is dark in the room so no one would've noticed him moving the doll. Anyway, one lady freaked out and told everyone how she had just taken a picture of the doll lying down and now it was sitting up. Must've been a ghost! ;) lol, my uncle got a big kick out of it and I don't believe he told anyone that he had moved the doll. :) 

Notice how the young man has some newer technology. Maybe the days weren't so bad years and years ago. ;)

Just a big door that I thought looked cool. :)

Some people have been known to take pictures down this hallway and then notice a ghost in the picture. Well, nothing like that happened to me. Guess that's why I don't believe in ghosts. :)

 We had to walk up 175 steps. Talk about a workout! ;)

This was probably about halfway up.... I'm guessing. :)

 
The Naval Museum

Aunt B checking out the view

I love the different colors of the ocean, the white sand, and the palm trees!

Our group picture :)

Aunt B and I got the memo about the thumbs up. The guys on the other hand....obviously didn't. ;)

 Loooong way to the ground

I would love to have an apartment that was this high and with this view. :)

Leaving the lighthouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment