Thursday, June 2, 2011

Race weekend! :)

Wow, has it really been almost a month since I posted last?! What a failure, right? At least I'm posting now though :) Work has been good as always and nothing really new about that. Kayla came up to spend the week with me and we had an awesome time! I wish she could just move up to Columbia and go to school there. :) We could have fun times whenever we wanted, Kayla! :D We explored new areas, stuffed ourselves with food, tried on ridiculous dresses, laughed a  ton, and had some really good talks while walking around. I still had to work my 40 hours and it was a bummer when Kayla was unable to ride along with me. She would've really loved it and I'm sure not been grossed out by anything. :)

So, our big race is Saturday at 7 am. Starting to be a little freaked out about it, but also really excited! It'll be like a mini vacation :D Mom, Hannah, and I are all running the race and we're really hoping it's not as hot as they say it's going to be.  Kayla and Adalie are coming along too to watch Abigail and Bethany while the race is going on and so it's gonna be an awesome time! Ok, so the more I talk about it the more excited I get. lol, as long as I don't think too much about the race then I do okay. :) Last year's goal was to make it to the end. This year, it's make it to the end and try to improve my time. Pretty sure I'll just be happy to cross the finish line though. :)
Anyway, I think I'm gonna get ready for bed. :) I only had 3 hours of sleep last night and it'll be an early morning tomorrow. G'night all, and Lord willing, I'll post after  our race. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment