Monday, March 28, 2011

New background!!

I have finally taken the time to change my background.... and I'm quite pleased with the results. Especially since it took me only 5 minutes to do. =D And in my humble opinion, the black and white picture is awesome with it. ;)
There have been many times that I have tried to change the background and I have never been successful. I could never find anything I liked, and then to have a picture to go with it was nearly impossible. My frustration would get the better of me and I would give up in defeat. It's amazing how a new background can make your blog seem fresh and clean....like it needed a bath and I never gave it one. Yeah, you're thinking: "Is she serious? Why would you refer to a blog as needing a bath?" Oh well.... I haven't been known as one to make sense.
Anyway, I hope you all like the new look... believe it or not, I actually got paid to do it. =D I'm sitting on my bed at work being a total bum and lovin' it! ;-) Ok, enough with the silliness... I'm going to bed.


 Goodnight!!! <3

Seriously, can I get any weirder?! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment