Tuesday, February 15, 2011

These were taken a couple weeks ago when we got our first snow. Amazingly enough, I was off work one day and decided to go out and take a few pictures. I had fun... until I got cold. ;)





Not sure why, but this picture makes me think of mountains. :) If you have a good imagination (or maybe a weird one ;-), then the rocks in the background look to be a mountain.... you really do have to have an imagination to see it though. ;-)
I love the reflection in the water...







This is part of a church and I really like it. Talk about some cool wedding pictures..... ;-)




And that's it! Not too many, but I didn't want you all to be bored. ;) And it's almost nine so I'm going to try and get to bed early. Ha! We'll see if it actually happens though. ;)
Night all!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! And I can see the imaginary mountains in that one picture...it's cool! Oh, and I won't let you forget that church...wedding pictures of you there would look pretty good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I'm not the only one seeing mountains in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete