Friday, February 25, 2011

No work! :)

Today is my second day that I've had off and I'm very much enjoying it. :) Yesterday, I was pretty lazy and didn't do a whole lot.... except sleep, read, and watch movies. I was tired from my shift the day before and ended up not getting very much sleep... that's my excuse for my lazy day. Today, is going to be a little different. I'm going to run in a little bit, and then I need to run a few errands. So, that'll keep me from having two lazy days in a row. ;-) I then work the next two days, off two, work one, and then off the rest of the week. I love getting my 4o hours done in two days. It makes for a nice week. :)

So.... not much to say about my life. Oh, I went home last weekend and didn't leave till Tuesday. It was pretty awesome since I hardly ever go home for long. I had a good time and enjoyed seeing Naters while he was down. I don't think I had seen him since Christmas... How sad is that?! Pretty sad... I had missed my little brother. :) lol, I like calling him little cause he's really not little. He's way taller than me, but I'm older and so I can call him little.

Yeah, so... I'm pretty boring. I really have no exciting news to tell.... Oh, I switched my bed around in my room! Oh wait... that's not really exciting at all. I needed a little bit of a change in my life and that was all I could come up with. How pathetic! sigh. I need a life... :)

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous weather we're having of dreary snow/sleet and no sun! I'm not sure I am... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, do you have your new bed set up, because if you do you should totally post some pictures so I can see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have it set up yet. I need to buy a mattress first. I had been waiting to see if I was going to move out so I wouldn't have to make it twice, but I don't know when that'll happen so I may go ahead and buy one. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete