Saturday, October 16, 2010

The smell that never leaves....

Oh wow.... So, I'm working today and the first call we had was a very smelly person. It smelled so bad it was terrible. I felt like puking... but instead I tried not to breathe. My partner took the call and so he had to deal with the worst of it... BUT, thank goodness for febreze. Now that stuff is seriously a lifesaver! That truck got sprayed soo much with it and it only started to work once our pt was in the hospital. We even carried it in the ER with us and sprayed as we went along. Pretty hilarious. :) Only bad thing is... now my partner and I both feel like we can't get rid of the smell... it's as if it's haunting us. I guess I'll find out when I go home if I actually smell like it or not... lol.

I get to go home at 3! Very excited, as I get to see my nieces. :) I didn't think it would work out this weekend but it did and I'm looking forward to heading home and enjoying a blast with my family. :)

Ok, so that was all written around 1:30 on Saturday and we ended up getting a call right after that and I never finished. So, I decided to post it up anyway even though it's a couple days late.
I did have a grand time at home, but left last night as I knew the kids wouldn't be able to get any school done with me around. :) I am such a distraction... Lol, I would've probably ended up locked in my room if I had stayed. :-)
Today, I'm enjoying a day off and using it to be very lazy. Terrible, right? Well, I did just make banana bread and I'm getting the motivation up to clean my room and bathroom.... so, I'm trying not to be utterly lazy. :)

I'll try and post some pictures up later today, but no promises. :) Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment