Thursday, October 21, 2010

No pictures

Well, I was going to post pictures (I know, shocking) but the internet is being a pain in the butt and it's not wanting to upload. So, who knows when I'll get to it now... I'll try again later and maybe it'll work.

I seriously wish it was bed time now instead of only 6:30.... the last couple days I've been getting about 5 hours of sleep and you never sleep well at work. Oh well. I'm young and it won't kill me, right? =) The next couple days are going to be a blast... I work 16 hours tomorrow, get off at 11, come back in at 6:30, work till 3 in the afternoon, then come back in at 6 that evening to work till 2 in the morning... and then, I come back in again at 6:30. And that is my schedule for the next couple days. :) And yes, I'm racking up good over-time too. I should have 24 hours of overtime at the end of this week. Yay! :) I almost ended up working one of the transport trucks today cause they had a bunch of LDT's come up, but thankfully they got it covered and ended up not needing me. Which is good cause I was able to clean my bathroom and bedroom before crashing in bed for a little bit... wasn't nearly long enough though. :)

OH, exciting news! I just paid off my car. How sweet is that?! I didn't think I would have it paid off for 2 years. BUT, instead, I paid it off in 8 months. :) It'll be so nice to not have to make payments on it every month.

Hm... I think that's all the news I have for today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment