Sunday, September 26, 2010

Green versus Red. =D

Well, my friends.... I have nothing to say. Literally. But I feel the need to post; no idea why.
OH wait! I do have something. :) I seriously think that Sonic needs to change their straws and do green instead of red. Wouldn't you agree!? I think it would be nice change. Don't get me wrong, I like red but green would be awesome. =) I hope someone agrees with me.... ;-) Hannah, if we ever open our bakery and we sell drinks.... we have to have green straws. =D

ANYWAY. Um.... work has been good so far today and I'm almost done with my 16 hours. Woohoo! I'm working a reverse 24 tomorrow (an evening/night into a day... not a fun shift) and then I work a night on Wednesday. That will get me 8 hours of overtime. :-) I'll then head down to Springfield on Thursday and visit with our awesome friends the Noah's and then see Naters on Friday and Saturday. =) Awesome times. :) I'll then return Saturday night and start right away on a 24 the next day. Don't you love my life!? Nope, you probably don't. But I do for the most part. =) Oh, and if anyone is wondering... I'm really high on energy at the moment. It's 10:00 and I'm not even tired! Truly amazing. Usually at this time I'm winding down and can barely keep my eyes open.
So..... I really have nothing more to say.... don't know why I'm even writing really. I think it's probably better that I don't write when I'm this wired cause I'm extremely random and write the strangest things.... Oh wait... I always write strange things. ;-)
Well folks.... that's all I have time for. My relief should be here anytime and so I'm going to be ready for when he arrives. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha! awesome post Hill.=D I totally agree on the straw thing. I like,NEVER eat at Sonic,but if I ever WORK there,I'll be sure and ask them to change the straws.lol Thanks for posting!Hope to see you soon!<3 ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete