Sunday, June 27, 2010

The exciting and the lame...

I'm starving... for some reason I just realized that. Maybe I'll eat and then start writing. :) That way I don't just talk about food or something like that. ;-) Ok, so an hour later I'm back. No, it did not take me that long to eat, we ended up getting a call about the time I had finished. :) So... we've already ran a couple calls today and so far nothing that was anything close to being life-threatening. What a day this is turning out to be... wonder what the next 10 hours will have in store. :)

This week should be an awesome week. :) I work Monday and Tuesday, and after work on Tuesday I'm hoping to head home for a couple days. It's been May since I've been home to see my whole family... how sad is that?! I've already decided that we need to spend the afternoons at the pool.... hopefully everyone else will want to too. :) I don't get off 'til late on Tuesday, so I'm really hoping I'll be wide awake for the trip home. :) I miss spending time with my family, so I'm very excited. :-) It'll be the last time I see Naters for awhile since he'll be leaving for CofO and who knows when he'll make it home... My little brother is growing up and going to college before me. Actually, that doesn't bother me at all. :) It'll be sad when I come home though and he's not there. :'( He always plays the piano for me so I can hear all the new and cool songs he's learning. And of course, it's fun to be the annoying older sister that he doesn't really like. :) I'm only like that though when he needs it. ;-) I'll miss you, Naters!! You're one of my favorite brothers ever! <3

Oh, and some other very exciting news.... I get to go on vacation! =) I'm so excited! One of the girls from church has asked me to go with her to New Jersey when she visits her aunt. :) I'll finally get to go to the beach! We're leaving in August and will be gone a week. I requested off for that week so hopefully all that works out... So, that is my latest exciting news. :-)

Those of you following my blog, probably remember me talking about the half marathon that I was planning on doing in October. Well, I've had to back out of it due to some heart issues. Seriously, it seems like with my body it's one thing after another. I think the leg pain is finally solved. The last two times I've ran the pain was gone which was totally awesome. So, hopefully we can get some answers to why my heart dislikes me, and hopefully we can find a doctor that actually cares. I really don't understand these doctors that go to school for 8 years and yet seem to know absolutely nothing. They do the basics, everything comes back normal, they tell you that they will see you next appointment, and that is their way of helping you. Apparently, if you have a problem it doesn't matter to the doctor... either that or they have absolutely no idea what's wrong with you and so don't do anything. Mind you, I don't think all doctors are like this... it just seems like the majority are.

Well, that's all for now... maybe I'll post up some pictures later today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment