Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sermons to start you day :)

Alright. So, I thought I could at least keep up with posting once a week, but clearly that didn't happen. Better late than never though, I guess. :)

A habit that I have recently started, is to listen to an Alistair Begg sermon while I get ready for work in the mornings. Most of you probably have time in the mornings to get up and have a quiet time to read you Bible. I'm usually up by 5 to shower and get ready for work, and so I don't think I would be very awake if I got up any earlier and tried reading (that usually puts me to sleep). So, my solution to the problem was to listen to sermons while getting ready. Make the most of the time you have right? :) It's actually been a huge motivator to get up that early. Normally, I have an extremely hard time getting up and I just want to ignore the fact that I have to work. Now I actually look forward to getting up because I love listening to the sermons. I just realized that I must sound like a commercial to you all.... Really wasn't planning to sound like that. In all honesty though, you guys should listen to Alistair Begg's sermons, just because they are that good. :) http://www.truthforlife.org/resources/sermon/call-potential-drifter/. This was the sermon I listened to this morning, very good and a reminder we all need. Also, another one that I really liked was this one: http://www.truthforlife.org/resources/sermon/dangers-jealousy/. So, you should check them out. The sermons aren't too long, just 30-45 minutes. Oh, and it's great to listen to them while driving. :)

Well, that's it for now. I was going to write more, but I'm at work and I'm going to eat some lunch and then work on homework. Fun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment