Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm working again... strange how I only post when I'm working. Pretty much means I go home and do nothing. Well, besides sleep... would that be considered nothing? Probably, but then I again, I don't really care. ;)
I worked a 24 yesterday, finishing up my 8 today, and then tomorrow night I'll work another 8. Guess what?! That equals 40 hours... ;) It has been pretty slow and so I'm incredibly bored and kinda wishing we would get a good trauma. Trauma's are so much more thrilling than medicals. I know that's terrible to say, but I'm only being honest. :)

So, I wasn't planning on going home till Friday cause I had a night shift on Thursday. BUT, and here's the good news, I'm coming home Thursday morning instead!! Yay! Which means, I'll be at every performance! I'm gonna help usher and so that's why I traded out of my night on Thursday. :D Pretty cool, right? I thought so anyway.

Well, I think I'll post up some pictures.. cause I'm that cool of a person. ;-) HAHA, whatever! Sometimes I think my brain has been scrambled and that's why I'm so incredibly strange...and weird. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment